Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HEY ,
Here's my updates (:

Hahahas , Its holiday time finally.
Shoo Happi <3>
Budden ii lost Sum things..
; I LOST MY CLASSMATES & SCHMATES .

Although , I've been promoted to sec1 ....
I CANT BEAR TO LEAVE ALL MY BELOVED FRENDS..

I Reali Loves && Misses All Of Dem Lots Lots <3>
WO AI NI MEN <3 WEI YI DERH SISTERS & BROTHERS <3
HEN XIANG NI MEN <3

Rules

tarnisedlove-x.blogspot.com

Love me ? i'll love you twice as much .
Hate me ? Please fuck off :D .
If i found out who the spammer is, i will pull your hair off your head :D

Me,Myself&i


YEOHUITIAN, Is My Name.
Studying in PioneerSec.
Attached t SEAN.C
Precious gans & friends are ♥-ED !
Volleyball & Harmonica ♥
Audition IGN : --xHuitian
Lvl 32 Main



chit-chat




goodbyes

&! Click Here For Links



Craving

[♥]Stay w him
[♥]9th month anniversary
[♥]Universal Studio w ♥
[♥]Freedom
[♥]MoneyMoneyMoney
[♥]Improve results
[♥]Job
[♥]Watch bling !
[♥]Heart necklace/bracelet
[♥]Havaianas
[♥]New top/btm
[♥]New heels/slipper
[♥]New school bag/wallet
[♥]New jacket
[♥]Camera
[♥]Mumu 70cm/38cm
[♥]Lots of SURPRISES
[♥]Memorable 10th oct birthday 2010 !


Past