Friday, December 28, 2007
Here's My Updates ,

i wake up as usual ,
Went to Jurong Point with my bro stead .
We went to Mac to find my AUDI kor & Audi bf .
I'm shoo happi dat ii can meet dem (:
All thanks to my bro stead ; PeiRong .
Abit paiseh to meet dem yeas . Hahas .


After dat ,
Miie & PeiRong ,
Headed to Compass Point ,
to meet her frens (: .
Den we went to
Mos Burger ,
I went to StarBucks to meet
Ivan & Dickson .
Thanks PeiRong .
I'am reali happi dat day . Thanks Ivan (:
I reach hse around 10 plus ,
Ivan called miie after dat ,
We chat fer sumtimes ,
After we hang ,
I went to slp . zz .
Thanks fer all the happi moments .


26/12/07 ; Wed

Rules

tarnisedlove-x.blogspot.com

Love me ? i'll love you twice as much .
Hate me ? Please fuck off :D .
If i found out who the spammer is, i will pull your hair off your head :D

Me,Myself&i


YEOHUITIAN, Is My Name.
Studying in PioneerSec.
Attached t SEAN.C
Precious gans & friends are ♥-ED !
Volleyball & Harmonica ♥
Audition IGN : --xHuitian
Lvl 32 Main



chit-chat




goodbyes

&! Click Here For Links



Craving

[♥]Stay w him
[♥]9th month anniversary
[♥]Universal Studio w ♥
[♥]Freedom
[♥]MoneyMoneyMoney
[♥]Improve results
[♥]Job
[♥]Watch bling !
[♥]Heart necklace/bracelet
[♥]Havaianas
[♥]New top/btm
[♥]New heels/slipper
[♥]New school bag/wallet
[♥]New jacket
[♥]Camera
[♥]Mumu 70cm/38cm
[♥]Lots of SURPRISES
[♥]Memorable 10th oct birthday 2010 !


Past